The United States Special Operations Command (USSOCOM)
hosting a Virtual Small Business Round-table
June 23rd, 2021
2:30 - 4:30pm
1. Company name:
2. Company CAGE code:
3. Socioeconomic status(es), if any (SB, SDB, WOSB, HUBZone, VOSB, SDVOSB):
4. 2-3 sentence description of the products/services provided (please limit to a total of 100 words or less):
5. Name of person attending (please include title – Mr. or Ms.):
6. Position title (CEO, Business Development, Account manager, etc:
7. Contact phone number:
8. Contact email:
9. Contracts with USSOCOM (Contract and Order Numbers only):
Even if you requested an invitation to a previous roundtable but were not selected to attend, you must respond to this notice in order to be considered for this roundtable.
The criteria considered when selecting attendees (in no particular order and not listed in order of importance)
- Socioeconomic status (we would like representation from each socioeconomic category (SB, SDB, WOSB, HUBZone, VOSB, and SDVOSB)
- Products and/or services provided (we lean more towards firms that provide what we buy, but want a variety of industries represented)
- Experience with USSOCOM (we would like a mix of experienced and inexperienced firms)
- The last time your firm has attended a SB Roundtable (we want to afford all firms an opportunity to attend a roundtable)
- When your request to attend was received; and
- Where your firm is located (we would like a mix of local and non-local firms).
Responses are due by 8:00:00 AM local time on 5/25/2021. Invitations for those selected to attend will be sent out no later than close of business on 6/1/2021. You may still submit a response after the due date. However, late submissions will be accommodated on a space available basis.
If not selected for this event, or if your response is received after the due date, your contact information will be added to the list of companies interested in attending future events.