GSA Facts and Services
GSA (General Services Administration)
S.B.G.A. was established to help businesses like yours increase company revenue by connecting them with the Federal Government. The most lucrative outlet for this incredible revenue is through the GSA. By being awarded GSA schedule contract, you will have the ability to share in the revenue of over $1.3 trillion of government forecasted funds.
In addition, if you qualify as a set aside company, you have an increased level of opportunity. The GSA is mandated to spend up to 43% of allocated funds on set aside businesses (Women Owned, Retired /Disabled Veteran Owned, Minority Owned, Regular/Disadvantaged Small Business, HUB Zone Certified and 8A approved). These funds are already there, waiting for businesses like you.
The GSA is a governmental agency that is considered to be the largest purchaser of consumer goods and services in the world. They buy nearly everything available in the public and private sectors.
See just how dedicated the GSA is to being the main procurement source for the federal government:
- GSA Dedicating to be the Main Source of Federal Procurement
The Government buys products and services in three ways through the GSA:
- Micro Purchases – contracts $3,000 and under – Through a micro purchase, procurement agents can order directly from the GSA site. With a point and a click they can purchase a schedule holder's products/services using a government purchase credit card.
- GSA Advantage Direct Purchases $3,000 – $150,000 – By contacting schedule holders directly for their products /services, procurement agents will order per a schedule holder's pre-determined terms and conditions. These are non-bid contracts and are typically on a net-30 basis.
- For purchases $150,000 + - procurement agents will list their need for product/service and schedule holders will have first access to bid on these contracts. This is an electronic, paperless procedure.As a schedule holder your contract will begin as a 5 year contract that is renewable 3 times for a total of 20 years.
THE S.B.G.A. ADVANTAGE – Statistically Proven!
We are your complete turnkey solution with proven results. GSA Proposal writing is
no easy task.
- We have the staff and experience to get the job done
right so you can be on your way to earning government revenue in as
little as 60-90 days. The service we provide requires a mind boggling
amount of time, dedication and resources and we have a guarantee no
other government contracting company can match…. Proven records, superb company references, and a 100% money back guarantee!