GSA, GSA subcontracting, GSA set aside
GSA subcontracting Opportunities - DC's number#1 source for Diversity Certification & Government Contracting.
Is GSA Subcontracting Right For You?
GSA has over 15 Billion Dollars A Year Set Aside Sub Contracts To Offer
The U.S General Services Administration (GSA), Office of Small Business Utilization (OSBU) wants you to find and secure contract opportunities with the Federal Government.
In order to qualify sub contracting firm has to be:
· Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
· Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
· HUBZone Small Business (HUBZone)
· Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB)
· Small Business (SB)
· Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs
· Minority Institutions (Mis)
We Offer Fully Expedited Certification Service To Qualified Firms.
Call or fill out contact form for your FREE consultation.
|S|B|G|A| offers expedited GSA subcontracting vendor processing services to qualified small business.
$750 Per NAISC
Fully Tax Deductible
To find out more or for your FREE consultation
Call Us Today
Tel: (202) 417-7242